Home

Mopar Jeep Lift Kit

Save On Mopar Jeep Wrangler Lift Kits For 2 & 4 Door Jeep Wranglers At CJ's Shop Jeep Rough Country Lift Kits at Morris 4x4, your Jeep and 4x4 Experts. Guaranteed Lowest Price. Over 1mm Customers. Free Shipping. Experts Standing By Description: This product replaces 77072396AC. The kit comes in a reusable Jeep® branded wooden crate. Fits two-door Jeep Wrangler (JL) Sport or... More Info. Fits: Jeep: Wrangler. View Details. Jeep Performance Parts 2 Lift Kit 2DR 2.0L

View Details. Suspension Lift Kit. Part Number: 77072395AE. Other Names: Suspensio. More Names. Replaces: 77072395, 77072395AB, 77072395AC, 77072395AD. Description: The kit comes in a reusable Jeep® branded wooden crate. The parts are easy to install as no driveshaft or brake line replacements.. Part Number: 77072522. Equip your ride with this Mopar Performance Two Inch Wrangler JL 4XE Lift Kit from MoparOnlineParts.com. Mopar Performance 2 Lift Kit for... LEARN MORE. $1,696.00 Discover high-quality lift kit for Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, and Ram vehicles. There is a remarkable collection of lift kit for cars from 1994 to 2020 models. With the wide variety of lift kits offered by Mopar Genuine Parts, you can be sure to find the part that's compatible with your vehicle

97-06 Wrangler Lift Kits - Teraflex & More Top Brand

Mopar 4 Lift Kit with Fox Remote Reservoir Shocks for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door. $2,464.99. 4.5. (2) Mopar Stage I 2 Lift Kit with Fox Shocks for 12-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door. $1,999.99. 5. (4) Mopar Stage I 2 Lift Kit with Fox Shocks for 07-11 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door Jeep® Performance Parts (JPP) 2 Lift Kit has been developed by Jeep® brand engineers and off-road enthusiasts and allows you to use larger tires. The lift kit increases articulation and tire-to-ground contact and the longer front control arms optimize suspension tuning for on-road drivability while improving off-road capability Mopar Rear Upper Coil Spring Isolator for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK. $32.99. 5. (3) Mopar Front Sway Bar End Link for 18-21 Jeep Wrangler JL and Gladiator JT with Mopar 2 Lift Kit. $29.99. Mopar Suspension Nut for 97-02 Jeep Wrangler TJ; 84-01 Cherokee XJ & Comanche MJ; 97-98 Grand Cherokee ZJ and 02-12 Liberty KJ & KK. $6.99 Jeep ® Performance Parts 2-Inch Lift Kit Conquer the Trails Increase the ride height of your Jeep ® Wrangler or Jeep Gladiator for off-roading with the Jeep Performance Parts 2-Inch Lift Kit for the 2018 Jeep Wrangler. This kit has been completely developed by Jeep brand engineers and off-road enthusiasts to be the best, no-compromise lift.

Genuine Mopar Performance 2 Lift Kit 2 Door 3.6L Part Number: 77072396AE 2 Lift Kit with FOX Shocks Fits 2 Door Models with 3.6L engine Jeep Performance Parts proudly presents their premium line of 2 lift kits,.. Mopar Stage 1 Lift Kit. In the past, Mopar had sold re-branded kits - essentially another company's product that had the Mopar name applied to it. With this new version of the Mopar Stage 1 kit, the Mopar techs have designed it themselves from the ground up (well, except for the shocks) Authentic Mopar Performance 2 Lift Kit 2 Door 3.6L Part Number: 77072396AE 2 Lift Kit with FOX Shocks Fits 2 Door Models with 3.6L engine Jeep Performance Parts proudly presents their premium line of 2 lift kits,.. Part Number: 77072468AB. Upgrade your ride with a genuine Mopar lift kit for your vehicle to get the clearance you need for your larger tires and all of your off roading... LEARN MORE. $1,696.00

Head over to CJs for the best Mopar Jeep Wrangler parts available today!

1. This carefully designed kit has been put together and engineered exclusively by Jeep Performance Parts engineers (a division of Mopar) to ensure each component will work perfectly on your Jeep. When installed, this 2 lift will accommodate up to 35 tires with standard flares on Sport or Sahara editions, or 37 tires using Rubicon or High Top.
  2. With an industry-first lift kit for a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, Jeep Performance Parts from Mopar will give owners of the new 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe the opportunity to amplify the 4x4 capability and the fun-to-drive, open-air experience of the most capable, technically advanced, eco-friendly SUV, said Jim Morrison, Vice President.
  3. um body mono-tube FOX Shocks for cooler operation
  4. The Stipulations. Mopar Lift Kit Coverage includes coverage on Mopar Lift Kits that are professionally installed including performance parts that pertain to the lift kit, maximum of 4 inches combined. Other after-market lift kits will NOT be covered. Please note that Mopar Lift Coverage covers normal vehicle usage
  5. Jeep lift kits prices vary greatly anywhere from $300-$1800 or more depending on the lift kit height and manufacturer. It is important to note that price does not include the cost of installation. Will Jeep dealers install lift kits? Yes, many Jeep dealers will install lift kits. Most prefer only to install official Mopar Jeep lift kits

Jeep Performance Parts 2 Lift Kit 3.6L. The parts are easy to install as no driveshaft or brake line replacements are required. The kit includes 2.5 diameter aluminum body monotube FOX shock absorbers for cooler operation. It works with electronic stability control although unique alignment spe. Discussion Starter · #11 · Feb 24, 2020. Alberta TJ said: Nice post. I just ordered a JLU Altitude yesterday and I will be putting in the Mopar 2 lift almost immediately. It looks like a pretty simple install, especially the removal of brand new parts SKU: 77070088AC. Other Names: Suspensio. Description: Whether it`s MOAB, the Baja or your daily commute, Mopar enhances your vehicle`s capabilities, ride comfort and control. For Jeep Wrangler, the 2 lift is ideal for 33 tires and will clear most 35 tires. The 3 and 4 lifts are best suited for 35 tires. Condition: New

SkyJacker 2 to 2.50-Inch Dual Rate Long Travel Suspension Lift Kit with Black MAX Shocks. (18-21 2.0L or 3.6L Jeep Wrangler JL 4 Door, Excluding Rubicon) $ 557.72. Open box from $ 390.40. FREE Shipping. (100+) Teraflex 2.50-Inch Base Suspension Lift Kit with 9550 VSS Shocks. (18-21 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door) $ 969.99 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler part # 77072430AE - Jeep Performance Parts 2. You are now viewing our Repair Parts catalog. To shop Accessories click here. 000-000-0000 . Search Bar 2. Search by Part Number(s), Keywords, or VIN. No Vehicle Selected Buy 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Mopar« Performance 2 Lift Kit with Premium Bilstein Struts and Shocks, not - OEM Jeep Accessory # P5155797 (P5155211) Mopar Parts Overstock 800.428.051 A lift kit is an instrumental aftermarket part that enhances the performance of a vehicle when traversing rough or off-road terrain. JeepsAreUs offers a wide selection of genuine Mopar Jeep lift kits that are compatible with select Jeep model year vehicles MOPAR 2 Lift Kit with Front 1310 Double Cardin Driveshaft and Fox Racing Shocks. Part no: 77070088AC-M. (2) $1,705.00 +$24.99 Surcharge (oversized) View Details

New Jeep® Wrangler lift kit available now; new Jeep Gladiator lift kit arrives later this summer; July 30, 2020 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - For enthusiasts looking to further enhance the off-road capability of their Jeep® Wrangler or Gladiator, Mopar and Jeep Performance Parts (JPP) are introducing new specifically tuned 2-inch lift kits for EcoDiesel-powered Jeep models Part Number: P5155420. These genuine OEM Mopar Performance replacement lower link arms will coax the remaining twist out of your Mopar 2 or 4 lift kit. The tubular links... LEARN MORE. $357.28 Teraflex Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback 1.5-2.5 Lift Front & Rear Shock Absorber Kit for Wrangler JK Mopar 2 Lift Kit with Fox Shocks for 2018-2021 Wrangler JL Teraflex 1.5 Lift Kit for Renegade BU & Compass MP Ready Lift 2.5 SST Lift Kit for 2018-2021 Wrangler JL Sport/Sahara Ready Lift 2.5 SST Lift Kit for Jeep Wrangler JL Rubico 2020 Jeep Gladiator. Sep 20, 2020. #9. LoJac963 said: Morning everyone. I am curious about leveling my Rubi with the Mopar lift installed. I do have a full metal bumper with winch and so the front is 2.25 lower than the rear. I was thinking going with the Teraflex kit and doing the full 1.5 stack. That being said, the Teraflex kit comes with. Buy 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Lift Kit online for your Mopar truck. Choose from a wide selection of oem parts & accessories. Shop now

You Can Never Go Wrong With a Lift Kit! Shop Jeep Lifts From Skyjacker & More! Shop Today's Top Lift Kits From Skyjacker, Teraflex, Rough Country & Many More Mopar Jeep® Performance Parts 2 Lift Kit Part Number: 77072430AE. Vehicle Specific. Other Name: SUSPENSIO-LiftReplaces: 77072430, 77072430AB, 77072430AD, 77072430AC. Jeep® Performance Parts 2 Lift Kit has been developed by Jeep® brand engineers and off-road enthusiasts to improve off-road capability and allow you to use larger tires. The. Mopar Performance is proud to bring you this genuine Mopar Lift Kit for your Jeep Wrangler JL. Wrangler 2' Lift Kit 4 Door / 3.0L Diesel - 77072399A

Jeep Wrangler Experts · Expert Mopar Dealer · Official Mopar Part

Mopar Jeep Wrangler Lift Kits - Fast & Free Same-Day Shippin

See dealer for details. *Jeep ® Performance Parts Lift Kits, Functional Beadlock Ring Kit, Tube Doors without mirrors and Off-Road Lights are aftermarket only and may not be installed by a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep ® or Ram dealer on any vehicle prior to its first retail sale, and may not be sold or financed in conjunction with the sale of a new. Having talked to a number of people, read a lot of information, and watched a fair number of videos regarding the popular lift kits out there I came to the conclusion that the Mopar just isn't worth the price when looking at a Rock Krawler kit in the $1800-2000 range 316 Posts. #9 · May 10, 2017. Zenman323 said: There are many threads on this one and I can speak from real world experience and the Mopar lifetime warranty documentation. The warranty is void if you lift the Jeep over 2 and you can only do a Mopar lift. I was told this verbally and read it in my contract Before I had the Mopar lift installed I Put on a Warn 10S platinum winch with winch plate and bull bar. I lost approximately 1/2 to three-quarter inches on the front of the jeep due to the weight of the winch etc. my jeep came from the factory with the steel bumper group Mopar Stage 3. The Mopar Stage 3 (also called series 3) 3 inch lift kit is a monster of a lift kit. You really can't get more complete than this - but at three thousand dollars you'd expect nothing less than a complete kit

Jeep Rough Country Lift Kits - Aftermarket & Replacemen

TeraFlex 2

Video: 2021 Jeep Wrangler Lift Kits Mopar Estore

Buy OEM Mopar Lift Kits & Parts Mopar Estore

A couple of things to keep in mind if you go with the Mopar. Pay attention to how much lift you get, I got 3.5, if this happens you'll need to purchase additional parts to make it ride sweet. Adjustable front/rear track bars, and adjustable front lower control arms. For centering your axles and adjusting your caster Hi guys, never had a Mopar lift before, always went for the aftermarket brands like Teraflex, Old Man Emu, etc. What are good and bad things about Mopar 2.5 lift for Rubicon? I assume it is going to be under warranty if installed by dealer, right? Is that the only reason to go for this lift kit Having worked for Continental/General tire for 5 years I realize how critical tires can be in the overall NVH of a vehicle - which is why I pulled the trigger on 315/70/17 'Load Range C' BFG KO2. Between the impressive MOPAR kit and the new KO2 (35), this thing should be very similar to what Jeep engineered it from the get-go

Buy quality 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK Lift Kits here at Mopar Genuine Parts. Find affordable Lift Kits for your 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK. Shop now Feb 2, 2021. #2. I just installed the mopar 2lift on my overland. I have a rugged ridge arcus front bumper and a badland 12.5k winch. Wheels are milestar patagonia metric so approx 34. I also installed the 1.5 terraflex leveling kit on the front and the 0.75 daystar spacer on the rear and although it appears level to the eye, the rear is.

The Mopar 2 Performance Suspension is the first to market for the Gladiator JT. This lift is designed by the engineers that planned the original suspension, so you can trust that the parts are made to the highest quality standards and the ride quality is assured to remain the same. The basic components of the suspension are swapped out here with new top of the line Fox Shocks and taller Mopar. This lift kit comes with a 12-month limited warranty that protects against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Some limitations apply, so see the full warranty for details. Application. Mopar's 2 inch Lift Kit with Fox Shocks is created to perfectly fit all 2018-2021 3.6L Jeep Wrangler JLs with 4 doors. Freight Notes Short Arm Lift Kits: 2'' & 4'' These Mopar lift kits offer exceptional ride comfort and control, on-road or off. Both lift heights use the same basic components, except for coil springs, and yield all the suspension travel the factory JK driveline offers MOPAR 2 Suspension Lift Kit with FOX Series Shocks for 3.6L Engines - 4 Door. Part no: 77072395-M. $1,495.00 +$99.99 Surcharge (oversized) Price match guarantee. Add to Cart

OEM Jeep Lift Kit Mopar Online Part

2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar 2 Lift Kit with Fox Shocks 77072397AD. $1,680.00. $150.00 shipping. Only 1 left Both lift kits are covered by Mopar's standard warranty, which is valid for two years after the installation date regardless of the mileage driven, or until Jeep's three-year, 36,000-mile new-car. Jeep Wrangler 4xe PHEV Gets 2.0-Inch Lift Kit and More From JPP There's no shortage of Jeep Performance Parts accessories for the plug-in gasoline-electric hybrid Jeep Wrangler 4xe SUV Jeep Performance Parts 2 Lift Kit 4DR 2.0L - Mopar (77072430AE) MSRP: $1,495.00. Discount: $143.52 (9.60% off) Sale Price: $1,351.48. Make sure this part fits your car. Add to Cart. Manufacturer Warranty Minimum of 12 Months. Guaranteed Fitment Always the correct parts. Shop with Confidence Your information is safe The paperwork with my Mopar lift states the same thing as the Mopar website: Additionally: ^that's a quote from the Mopar website. Page 3 of the Mopar Warranty Statement HERE MOPAR® Performance 2 Lift Kit with Fox Shocks - Manufacturer Part No: P5156117 I'm not an expert here, so feel free to prove me wrong

With the recent introduction of the 2021 Jeep® Gladiator EcoDiesel, Mopar is now launching a new series of lift kits for the Gladiator and Wrangler EcoDiesel models.The new Jeep Performance Parts (JPP) 2-inch lift kits are specifically designed and tuned for the EcoDiesel-powered Jeep models.. 2020 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon EcoDiesel. (Jeep) 2020 Jeep Gladiator Two Inch Lift Kit New Mopar OEM TeraFlex 1251000 2.5 Lift Kit (JK 4 Door with All (4) 2.5 Shock) KSP JL Leveling Lift Kits, 2.5 Front&Rear Suspension Kits fit for 2018-2020 Wrangler with Coil Spring Spacers and Sway Bar Run 35 Tire Mopar Lift Kits | Jeep Wrangler Lift Kits by Mopar. Mopar 77072396 Jeep Wrangler JL 2 Door 3.6L 2 Lift With Fox Shocks. $1,599.00

Mopar Lift Kit Mopar Genuine Part

With Mopar ® Accessories and Performance Parts, you can turn your daily drive into your dream ride. Ask your Ram dealer how to make your dream truck a reality. 1. Off-road Wheel Flares #82215284AB $499.00. 2. Cat-back Exhaust #77072520AA $1,250.00 Dec 27, 2020. #7. @wanderer consider the Metalcloak 3.5 dual rate or Clayton 2.5. Be advised the Clayton 2.5 will sit slightly higher especially in the rear compared to MC 3.5. The mopar 2 lift is almost identical in height as a MC 3.5, as my neighbor has a mopar lift with his 37's 5 new & refurbished from $1,395.00. Watch. 2020 Jeep Gladiator (3.6L) Mopar 2 Lift Kit with Fox Shocks 77072468AB New OEM (Fits: Jeep) 5 out of 5 stars. (4) 4 product ratings - 2020 Jeep Gladiator (3.6L) Mopar 2 Lift Kit with Fox Shocks 77072468AB New OEM. $1,625.00 We take a look back to when Matt installed a Mopar 2 Lift Kit on our 2018 Jeep JL Wrangler.Purchase Product Here:https://www.cjponyparts.com/mopar-suspensio.. When you buy your Lift Kit, Front Drive Shaft For 2 Lift (77070090ab) you can be sure your Lift Kit, Front Drive Shaft For 2 Lift will be specifically made for your 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler vehicle and will ship to your home or work very quickly. Contact Us if you have any questions. Shop More Mopar Parts By Selecting Your Model

Lift-Gate Handle - Mopar (5178320AH) 2011-2020 Dodge Journey - 5178320ah. MSRP: $133.00. Discount: $38.04 (28.60% off) Sale Price: $94.96 Buy a lift kit for your Jeep Wrangler JK or Jeep Wrangler JL from AllMoparParts today. Tips on How to Choose a Lift Kit When choosing the best suspension lift for your vehicle, your primary concerns should be proper fitment and compatibility OEM Mopar parts are the best for restoring your vehicle to factory condition performance. This part fits specific Jeep Gladiator models. Affordable, reliable and built to last, Mopar part # 77072468AC Lift Kit stands out as the smart option. Mopar Parts Giant is your prime online source with the biggest and best selection of genuine Mopar parts an OEM Mopar parts are the best for restoring your vehicle to factory condition performance. This part fits specific Jeep Wrangler models. Affordable, reliable and built to last, Mopar part # 77072353AB Lift Kits stands out as the smart option. Mopar Parts Giant is your prime online source with the biggest and best selection of genuine Mopar parts. Lift Kit, SUSPENSION, LIFT, 18-19 JEEP WRANGLER JL 2DR 2.0 in. Lift w/Fox Shocks 3.6L. Part Number: DCC-77072396AC Not Yet Reviewe

Mopar Lift Kits Quadrate

Warranty. This lift kit is backed by a 12-month limited warranty for protection against defects in materials and craftsmanship. Some limitations apply, so see the full warranty for details. Application. Mopar's 2 inch Lift Kit with Fox Shocks is designed to fit all 2018-2021 3.6L Jeep Wrangler JLs with 2 doors 2012-2015 Jeep Wrangler Lift Kit, 2. MoparAmerica began as a family owned business and a vision to offer a wide selection of Mopar parts and accessories along with incredible service and expertise Mopar Performance 4 Lift Kit 2008-10 Jeep Grand Cherokee/Commander (WK/XK) $2,595.99. on 06/01/21. FREE Shipping. Lowest Price Guarantee. 4'' Lift Kit. 2008-10 Jeep Grand Cherokee/Commander (WK/XK) Includes Shocks. View Details Jeep Wrangler JK Part Reviews. Jeep Wrangler JK Lift Kits. Mopar Stage 3 - 3″ Lift. mopar. Mopar Stage 3 - 3″ Lift. mopar

2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator Suspension Lift Kit 77072468AC

Experience the thrill and ease of tailoring your Truck or Jeep with our Guaranteed Lowest Prices on all Mopar Performance Complete Suspension Systems and Lift Kits products at 4WP. Providing Expert Advice with over 35 Years of Experience and Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 This 2 inch Lift Kit comes complete with: 2 inch lift is ideal for 33 tir Mopar 2 Lift Kit ('07-'12 Wrangler JKU 4 Door 3.8L Engine) - 77070089 - Jeep World If you just added bigger tires to your rig, a lift kit is essential for fitting larger tires and improving ground clearance

2010 Jeep Wrangler Family-friendly Off-road Edition By

Mopar Jeep Lift Kits & Suspension Quadrate

The Mopar 2 lift kit is an incredibly easy way to transform your new Wrangler JLU! This kit has been engineered by Jeep Performance parts specifically for the JLU to give incredible off road performance while maintaining responsive ride handling on the road 2.5in Jeep Lift Kit (11-21 Grand Cherokee WK2) 11-21 Grand Cherokee WK2 4WD/2WD. View for fitment details. $159.95. Ships Free! Add to Cart. Add to Wish List. 2.5in Jeep Series II Suspension Lift Kit (07-18 JK Wrangler) 4.9 star rating 180 Reviews Four-inch Lift Kit includes four Fox reservoir shocks, front and rear track bar relocation brackets, high steer relocation with Fox steering damper, front and rear brake lines, control arms, 1310 Double Cardan front drive shaft, four coil springs and hardware for a complete installation. This Mopar 2-Inch Performance Lift Kit With Fox Shocks (77072399AE) has been developed by Jeep brand engineers and off-road enthusiasts and allows you to use larger tires. The kit includes 2.5 diameter aluminum body monotube FOX shock absorbers for cooler operation. The lift kit increases articulation and tire-to-ground contact and the longer. 0-2in Lifts > Mopar 2in Performance Lift Kit - JT 3.6L; Mopar 2in Performance Lift Kit JT 3.6L. Write a Review | Q&A. Part # 77072468AC $ 1495. $1,495.00 The Northridge 4x4 Gladiator Jeep Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who has reached the age of majority. Void.

JL with Mopar beadlock wheels and 2" lift | 2018+ Jeep

New EcoDiesel-tuned Mopar lift kits will be available for the 2021 Gladiator EcoDiesel. Heavier from the EcoDiesel transplant, both the Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator diesel now have their own Jeep. Enjoy the benefits of a two-inch lift, including better articulation and more tire-to-ground contact. With these features, and the inclusion of monotube Fox Shocks, Mopar's Performance Lift Kit (77072468AC) improves your 2020-2021 3.6L Jeep Gladiator's off-road prowess so you can boldly tackle hostile terrain

Why Mopar won't release a factory lift kit for the new

Mopar Performance 2 Suspension Lift Kit with FOX Shocks, Coil Springs and Front Lower Control Arms for 2021 4-Door Jeep JL Wrangler 4xe Hybrids. Make way for oversized wheels and tires via a full two-inch lift, courtesy of the Performance Suspension Lift Kit (77072522) from Mopar The Wrangler is no different, and Mopar, the tuning arm of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, has decided to give the Wrangler its own two-inch suspension lift kit. Made available through the company's. With an industry-first lift kit for a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, Jeep Performance Parts from Mopar will give owners of the new 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe the opportunity to amplify the 4x4. This item: 2020 Jeep Gladiator Two Inch Lift Kit New Mopar OEM $1,643.95. Only 10 left in stock - order soon. Ships from and sold by Auto Parts Wholesale. Mopar Jeep Gladiator Door Sill Guards OEM $58.30. Only 10 left in stock - order soon. Sold by Auto Parts Wholesale and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. FREE Shipping Gladiator and Jeep ® Wrangler JL 2 Lift Kit With FOX Shocks Jeep ® Performance Parts (JPP) 2 Lift Kits have been developed by Jeep ® brand engineers and off-road enthusiasts, and allow you to use larger tires. The Kits include 2.5 diameter aluminum body monotube FOX shock absorbers for cooler operation. The Lift Kits increas

35" and 37" JL pics with lift kit | Page 59 | 2018+ JeepMOPAR JEEP JK HIGH TOP FENDER FLARES, 4 DOOR

Mopar and JPP's Tuned Two-Inch Factory Lift Kit There's one bit of an issue, though. The factory lift kit is only specifically available for EcoDiesel-powered Jeep models includes Jeep wooden crate. 5 out of 5 stars. 1 product rating. 1 product ratings - 2019 2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0L 2 lift kit MOPAR 77072430 77072430AD with CRATE. $1,295.00. Brand: Mopar. $99.00 shipping. 10 watching. 6 new & refurbished from $1,150.00 This 2 inch Lift Kit comes complete with: 2 inch lift is ideal for 33 tires and will clear most 35 tires, for Wrangler JK 2 Door. FOX Racing Shox included. Kit comes packaged in unique Jeep wooden crate, perfect for a DIY project after kit is installed! Made for 3.6L engine models. Part #: 77070095AD Mopar ® Tech Authority. Do you have a passion for hands-on vehicle service and repair? With Mopar ® Tech Authority, you can access all the resources you need to care for your Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram or FIAT brand vehicle, from service bulletins to wiring schematics, parts identification and more. Use the online subscription program to access valuable repair resources or purchase printed. 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL Mopar 2 Lift Kit with Fox Shocks 77072396AC. Fits: 2-door JL Wranglers with 3.6L (Crate included) $1,200.00. Brand: Mopar. Free shipping. Warranty: 1 Year. 31 sold. 3 new & refurbished from $1,190.00. Watch Mopar 2 Suspension Lift Kit with FOX Shocks, Coil Springs and Front Lower Control Arms for 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 2-Door Jeep JL Wranglers with a 3.6L Engine. Looking for a way to give your 2018-2021 2-door 3.6L Jeep JL Wrangler a lift so you can fit larger tires on it without affecting the factory geometry